Selected culinary delights at the Brusnica Restaurant combine tradition, the rural environment with its numerous crops and products, seasonal crops from the wild garden with their healing properties and selected Slovenian wines.
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Natural materials
- Sundeck where you can relax
- View of the green Pohorje woods and the Petra Majdič Cross-Country Skiing Centre
- Local meat products and cheese on a wooden board, combined with home-made jams
- Chicken soup with kohlrabi and meat pockets
- Roe deer fillet á la game with sweet dumplings
- Seasonal salad with toasted young cheese and Pohorje Bunka
- Baked fragrant apples with walnuts, almonds, honey and a scoop of home-made ice cream
The restaurant can be used for events, meetings, personal festivities and weddings. The menu is customised to the client's wishes and includes cakes and pastry from our in-house confectionery. Both civil and religious wedding ceremonies can be organised upon request.
Opening hours: 11 AM–10 PM
Tasting Menu: € 16.00